- Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival
- Montreux Jazz FestivalOne of the oldest and greatest jazz festivals in the world. 100,000+ attendees, 15 Days, beginning of July.
- Toronto Jazz Festival500,000 people, 350+ performances, 40 venues. 19-28 June 2014.
- Ottawa Jazz Festival20th June for 10 days of jazz in Ottawa. Audience: 300k, 800+ artists, don't miss it!
- Jacob TeichroewThe master of Sax: Featured Artist.
Current & Upcoming Festivals
The Bath Music Festival is a 11 day, city-wide, music festival this year taking place mid to late May 2014. The festival has been going strong since 1948 and is host to a wide variety of different musical genres including contemporary jazz, folk, world, orchestral and electronica. This years theme: Voyage of Discovery. Whilst probably not the most well known jazz festival in the UK, the... Read more
Bath, England, UK
The 2014 Beaches Jazz Festival is a 10 day free jazz festival held in Toronto, Canada during mid-late July. With roughly 1000 artists performing over 6 main stages including 50 dedicated bands for the “StreetFest” party you can see why some 1,000,000 people come to the festival each year, making it one of Toronto’s most famous festivals. For over 1,000 hours during the 2nd half of July you’ll be able... Read more
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The 2014 Payne Pest Management San Diego Jazz Festival will this year run for 3 days over the memorial day weekend at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. Expected audience of 11,500 and around 25 acts in total, the San Diego Jazz Fest is a great little festival hosted on the panoramic seaside setting of the La Costa venue. Confirmed acts for this year include Jill Scott, Jonathan Butler, Norman... Read more
Carlsbad, California, USA